Saturday, November 8, 2008

10 random things about me

Well I'm going to accept the challenge from HBLOWERS and tell you some random facts about myself-I am so interesting I dare say...

1. I'm afraid of butterflies-they creep me out-they fly like that can't control their wings and they always want to land on my hair.

2. B.B.King is my cousin's grandfather. I got to meet him and could barely speak it was too cool. My cousin was nonplussed of course-she gets to see him all the time.

3. I love reading any and everything I'm currently listening to over sea under stone by Susan cooper-I'm reading the right mistake by Walter Mosley.

4. I was left in Chattanooga by my parents on the way back from our family reunion. They thought I was in another car---I wasn't

5. I love traveling--I've driven to new jersey and new york by myself. I'm hoping to visit Oregon and Seattle soon.

6. I like to mix apple sauce into my oatmeal along with Asian bark cinnamon. totally awesome combo.

7. I love going to plays and concerts--last play was the Good body by eve ensingler--wonderful one woman show. Last concert was Three Mo' Tenors in Mansfield at the Renaissance loved it. They did some songs from les miserable that I adore.

8.I like to experiment with grilled cheese sandwiches. I have been known to spread a thin layer of spaghetti sauce on the inside of the bread before putting the cheese on-i also use olive oil instead of butter-makes the bread crispier and give that special crunch before the ooohey gooey cheesy goodness.

9. I love all music but I'm partial to music from the eighties-hall and Oates, journey, Huey Lewis and the news,Cyndi lauper,Run Dmc,Debarge, and New edition.

10. I love musicals and old movies and old radio shows. the product adds crack me up.

Well that's it a little info goes a long way.

des

2 comments:

HeleneB said...

your toasted cheese experiments sound interesting. I'll have to try some myself

lauren michelle said...

butterflies creep me out too! but i still photograph them. also... grilled cheese... up there for best comfort food ever?